Returns should be made by registered mail in their original condition, within 14 working days from receipt of purchase. We will refund any sums that you have paid to us with the exception of postage and packing. Only products that are in their original condition will be refunded, others will be returned to the customers at their own cost.
We can not accept returns due to garment not suiting you. If your order is of unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described we will grant a return.
You will need to contact us by email at [email protected] before sending any returns.
To return your order simply follow these steps:
1. Contact us by email before sending any returns.
2. Print off a copy of your order confirmation and indicate on it whether you would like an exchange, store credit or a refund.
3. Return the item by recorded delivery, together with the confirmation.
Please always obtain proof of postage when returning a parcel. We are unable to assume responsibility for any lost or damaged items. We always try to process returns as soon as they arrive. However, please allow up to 14 days for your return or exchange to be processed.
Once we receive your order and inspection is met, you will be offered an exchange, a store credit or a refund.
How do we collect information from you?
The Personal Information you provide to us freely when you create a account, register to our newsletter or place a order via the website.
If there is any information you would prefer us not to have, please omit this from any submissions sent to us. Some personal data is necessary for us to create an account for you, so in the instance where you do not want to share this Personal Information, we will be unable to provide our services to you.
What Personal Information do we collect?
Personal Information we collect and store about you may include the following:
– General identification and contact information: your name; address; email; IP address; telephone details.
– Information enabling us to provide products and services: location
– Marketing preferences: defined when entering a competition or prize draw, submitting a survey response or other sales/marketing promotional activity
Who do we share your Personal Information with?
Business Intelligence/User Experience
– To optimise our on-site conversion processes, providing you with smoother transaction experiences.
– To amplify and promote our call to actions and data capture forms.
– To guide our business decisions, providing you with a better product and experience.
– To visualise and analyse website usage data (including user journeys and paths).
– To optimise our sales and marketing campaigns, ensuring they are best tailored for your interests and purposes of using our services.
We work with the following Third Parties to facilitate the above:
– Google Analytics
How we use Personal Information
– Provide marketing information to you (Emails sent through MailChimp in accordance with preferences you have previously provided). Please be aware you can always change these.
– Carry out market research and analysis.
– Enable social media sharing functionality
– Communicate with you as part of our business and distribute important information regarding changes to our policies
How can you manage or delete Personal Information?
When you register or send an enquiry through Hybridclo, you will create an account on the site, against which we will store your basic details such as name, email and location. On future visits, when logging in to your ‘My Account’ area, it is protected by your password and may only be accessed by you. You can manage the content and information in your Account at any time, by logging in to your “My Account”. As part of the account creation process, you will also agree to our Terms and Conditions and can choose how we keep in contact with you. If you want to update your marketing preferences, you can do so at any time by logging into your account and updating your preferences.
Communications and Promotions:
You can decide to update your preferences or unsubscribe from any employment or promotional information that we may send to you by using the below methods:
– Using the preferences or unsubscribe functions at the bottom of any email we send
– Contacting us at [email protected]
When you access our website online, we store some information about you. This is anonymous and used for statistical purposes.
Deleting your Personal Information:
You can remove any of the information that Hybridclo stores about you, at any time, by logging in to your account and choosing to ‘delete my account’.
We are committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure from unauthorised access. Only we have access to the Personal Information that you provide us.
We use third-party cloud service providers that provide hosting, data storage and other services pursuant to standard terms and conditions that may be nonnegotiable.
These providers have informed us or the general public that they apply security measures they consider adequate for the protection of information within their system, or they have a general reputation for applying such measures. However, we will not be liable (to the fullest extent permitted by law) for any damages that may result from the misuse of any information, including Personal Data, by these companies.
Who to contact about your Personal Information
The data controller responsible for your information is Hybridclo.
If you have any questions about this policy or our use of your Personal Information you can email: [email protected]
We will place updates on our website.